This blog will contain the stories and random thoughts of my life as a single woman living on my own with an interesting job, supportive family and friends, and a quirky way of viewing situations.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Hello!
So, I have now officially decided to join the world of the bloggers! Now that I have moved away and everyone else seems to have moved even farther away, I decided maybe I should set up another network to talk to my family and friends. I am currently living in Jerome, Idaho and teaching freshman English and debate. I am active in my single's branch and just to keep me active they have put me as an activities chairperson. So... life is crazy but usually good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm excited that we finally have some family blogging! Hope all is well
love Ang
Welcome to blogging, Maria Beverly Ricks!!! It can be really fun! I'm excited to read all about your adventures in teaching! :-)
Sorry I haven't been answering my phone! I've had this awful cold and I've sort of had no voice! (Which, for a girl who lives to talk, is a real killer!) Anyways... I'm a bit better, so I'll call you soon! Really! :)
Love ya!
Hey maria!!! How are ya?! Good to see you on blogspot. Looks like you've been here a little while and I didn't even know! How are you? Miss ya!
Post a Comment