This blog will contain the stories and random thoughts of my life as a single woman living on my own with an interesting job, supportive family and friends, and a quirky way of viewing situations.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
My own laptop!
So, I know I am one of the worst bloggers ever, but I was so excited about my newest purchase that I just had to share it. I bought a new laptop! It was on a black Friday weekend sale at Bestbuy. It is this little, cute netbook that has the basic essentials. I only use the internet for things like email, facebook, banking, etc. ; so I decided that instead of spending a lot of money on things I don't want, I will just buy something that suits my needs: internet, portable, digital pictures. Now, I can go online and the school will not be able to see every site I go on. Yeah! I will not feel bad for going on facebook and wonder if Big Brother sees what I am texting to my friends. (Occasionally the computer techies take over computers and move the mouse for you as a prank... usually with people they know... still, kind of creepy) Privacy is good...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad! I hope I get to see much more of you on here :)
Post a Comment